From Waterloo and south of London, Windsor and Eton Riverside train station is only a 2 minute walk.
- On leaving the station, with the Royal Oak pub on your left and the castle high on your left, walk towards the town centre.
- At next set of traffic lights, turn right into Thames Street. Gainsborough House is the third building on your right.
From central London or the Thames Valley, Windsor and Eton Central train station is a 5 minute walk.
- On leaving the station platform, walk up through the shopping centre until you come to the main road in front of the castle
- Turn left, keeping the castle on your right, and go downhill on Thames Street until you arrive at some traffic lights
- Cross at the junction and Gainsborough House is the third building on your right after the lights.
Heathrow airport is a 20 minute taxi journey from our offices.
The nearest bus stops are at Thames Street and the High Street. Then follow the directions from Windsor Central station.